1/4 Photos of Super Thin Pizza Crust
24 hrs 10 mins
This recipe takes some time to master but is really worth the effort. If you like thin pizzas this will become a favorite.
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Weighing the flour and water is highly recommended as there are many factors that can affect the absorbent qualities of the flour.
- 2Mix flour, yeast, honey and salt in a food processor with a steel blade.
- 3Run the machine and add water and oil through the top, process for 30 seconds.
- 4You may need to add just a bit more water if the dough feels dry.
- 5Place the dough into a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Set oven rack and pizza stone on lowest setting and preheat to 500 degrees.
- 7Remove dough from container and half.
- 8Place half on center of large sheet of parchment paper.
- 9Place large sheet of plastic wrap over dough and parchment.
- 10Allow dough to rise for 10 minutes.
- 11Roll the dough sandwiched between the parchment and plastic wrap trying to achieve an even thickness.
- 12The dough should be about 14 inches in diameter.
- 13Peel off plastic wrap and top as desired.
- 14Place the pizza with parchment on the pizza stone and bake for about 10 minutes.
- 15The parchment should slide out easily and allow for easy transfer to a cutting board.
- 16Let cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Thin Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g