6 hrs 5 mins
This is soooooooooo yummy and really easy. You can serve it on buns as sandwiches, on top or alongside mashed potatoes or my favorite, over rice :op p.s. i like things salty so you can adjust it to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a crock pot, put roast, broth and onion.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook 6-8 hours on low (if frozen on high).
- 4Remove meat from crockpot.
- 5With tongs or a fork, shred meat.
- 6Mix cornstarch with water, add to crockpot to thicken sauce.
- 7Add meat back to sauce and stir to coat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Tender Roast Beef
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.2
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 45.9 g