Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Very nice to come home to!
- 680.38 g round steaks
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 8 small potatoes, peeled, cut into 4 pieces each
- 354.88 ml baby carrots
- 236.59 ml sliced onion
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 340.19 g jar beef gravy
- Cut beef into 6 serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on meat.
- Brown meat in hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes, carrots, beef and onions in crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, spices and gravy.
- Cook on low setting for 9 hours or until meat is very tender.
Excellent, easy and very good, I would make this more often for sure, the family loved it, even the little ones.
This recipe was just right for my family's tastes. The meat was so tender that you could cut it with a fork. Also had tasty seasonings and a wonderful gravy. I served the steak and vegetables with mashed potaotes and spooned the gravy on the potatoes. Thanks for a delicious and easy meal.
The wonderful smell that greeted us when we came home tonight was incredible, and the night only got better when we tasted this dish. The meat is very fork tender, the carrots are still a bit firm, and the potatoes have taken on the flavor of the meat and the gravy making them unbelievably good. These are the meals that I love to make: fast, inexpensive, meat/veggie/side dish all in one pan, and ready when you come home. Thank you so much MizzNezz!