- 680.38 g round steaks
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt
- 8 small potatoes, peeled, cut into 4 pieces each
- 354.88 ml baby carrots
- 236.59 ml sliced onion
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 340.19 g jar beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into 6 serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on meat.
- Brown meat in hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes, carrots, beef and onions in crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, spices and gravy.
- Cook on low setting for 9 hours or until meat is very tender.