Recipe by gentlejenna3598
An extra sweet desert for the kids. Recommended for parties. I made it up with one of my friends!
- 1 (3 1/2-6 ounce) package instant pudding mix
- candy (or dry foods that go good with pudding)
- 1 teaspoon candy sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare instant pudding in 4 tall glasses. (Be sure you use all of the pudding!).
- After the pudding has settled, pour in the dry foods and cinnamon. (Be sure everything is crushed!).
- Stir until everything is pudding coated.
- Refridgorate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Whip cream, Sprinkles, and mint leaves.