This isn't a copycat recipe. This is THE recipe from Super Suppers. If you've ever made it, you know you love it. If you haven't, well get cooking already! By the way, the original recipe calls for Campbell's White Cream Sauce (Bechamel), but it is rather difficult to find. If you cannot find it, just use Bechamel - Basic White Sauce and shoot for medium thickness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray it with nonstick spray, or just use nonstick foil.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients under "chicken" except for the chicken, butter and oil.
- 4In a small measuring cup, mix together the oil and butter. This is called "liquid butter." You will need to save some of this for the sauce recipe.
- 5Add 1/4 cup of the liquid butter to the breadcrumb mixture and stir well.
- 6Coat each chicken breast with the mixture, pressing firmly while you coat.
- 7Place the chicken on the foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, until breading is golden brown.
- 8While the chicken is baking, make the sauce. Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan and whisk the ingredients together until well blended. Heat sauce until it simmers and serve with chicken. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Suppers Parmesan Chicken With Creamy Sage Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.7
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 835.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: