Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt in cooking water, drain.
- Place cooked noodles in a greased 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Top with broccoli.
- Sprinkle half of fried onions over top.
- Add layer of tuna over top.
- Combine soup, milk and cheese, heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350F (175C) for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining fried onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes.