Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread or 1 (16 ounce) loaf Italian bread, divided horizontally
- 6 ounces pastrami
- 6 ounces smoked turkey
- 6 ounces smoked ham
- 4 ounces colby, sliced
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 slices pickles
- 1 leaf lettuce
- Spread both pieces of bread with your favorite condiments (butter, mayonnaise, mustard, etc.).
- On the bottom piece, layer ingredients in the following order: lettuce, tomato, colby cheese, swiss cheese, onion, pastrami, turkey, ham, pickle.
- Top with remaining bread and cut in four to six sections.
My husband had a craving for a sub ,I'm glad I found this one.It was delicious!!thanks for posting.I'll be having these again.