- 3 baking potatoes
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes in a 375-degree oven for 1 hour or until done.
- When cool, split lengthwise.
- Scoop out insides, leaving the shell.
- In a medium bowl, combine insides of potatoes, milk, butter and salt.
- Mix until smooth.
- Place equal amounts of potato mixture back into shells.
- Sprinkle equal amounts of cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.