Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter and I came up with this open faced sandwich as an after school snack one day. We were amazed that it has the flavor of cheesecake!
- 1 whole graham cracker (the big rectangle)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (or a little more if you like)
- 3 -4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Spread cream cheese on graham cracker.
- Cover the cream cheese with sliced strawberries.
This was a lovely snack! I'm also going to try it with fruit preserves when I don't have fresh fruit on hand. Thanks so much for the idea!
Mmmm. I used a pineapple cream cheese and added a few blueberries to the slices of fresh strawberries. What a great snack! It really does taste like cheesecake. I always have graham crackers and cream cheese in the house. A smear of fruit preserves could be used if you didn't have any fresh fruit. Yummy! Thanks for posting.