Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, cool and oh so good! Just the right ending to a Summertime cookout.
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 3⁄4 cups birds eye whipped topping
- 1 cup diced strawberry
- 1 keebler graham cracker crust
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Add ice cream by spoonsful, stirring until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Blend in whipped topping.
- Stir in fruit.
- Chill until mixture mounds.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill 3 hours or freeze until firm.
OMG! I made this strawberry pink surprise- that's what my friend Ruth called it, for our end of the school year teacher celebration, and I got nothing but raves!! At least 5 people asked for the recipe! It was delicious!!!!! Fantastic, I will be making it again!!
Made this for Father's Day using sugar-free jello, sugar-free ice cream and sugar-free CoolWhip and it turned out great!!! DH loved it! Thanks for posting this!
Excellent! A great summer recipe, creamy, light, easy and no cooking. I made this using a pastry crust (don't like graham crumb crust). I sliced rather than diced the strawberries because I was serving the pie chilled instead of frozen. My dinner guests all but licked their plates clean!