Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This YUMMY make ahead dish is perfect for brunches alongside fruit and muffins...or serve it for dinner with tomato soup or salad. I buy small boneless hams on sale, cube them and freeze in one cup portions. If you keep frozen broccoli as a staple, this is easy to put together anytime! I originally got this recipe from a Miracle Whip ad, but changed the spices to suit my taste. Feeel free to do the same. I've also substituted stovetop stuffing for the croutons (double amount though) and it works great! Enjoy!
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 10 ounces chopped broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned croutons
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Mix first four ingredients in large bowl, turning gently with spatula.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over ham mixture.
- Again, turn gently (but thoroughly) with a spatula.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13" pyrex dish.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake uncovered for an hour.
- If top browns too quickly, tent with foil.
Sorry, but we found this incredibly salty, with the ham, croutons, and Italian dressing mix - to the point of not being edible.