Recipe by Azzurri
A really tasty soup I got from one of my cookbooks. The parsley, mint and garlic give it a really nice flavor, so people who aren't even a big fan of spinach will probably love this soup. It's also extremely healthy to boot! The amounts listed are only general, experiment to suit your own taste - like more garlic, more mint, less parsley, etc..
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 8 -10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the onions and garlic until soft.
- Add the stock and the parsley and mint and bring to the boil. Boil for 15 minutes.
- Roughly chop the spinach and add it. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Blend it all with a hand held blender or food processor and season to taste.