1/1 Photo of Super Spicy Brown Pork Chops
These pork chops add a little zing to ordinary breaded pork chops. My whole family loves the spicy sweet flavor and I won't make plain ones again. If you are concerned about the fat and calories of frying, you can always bake them in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out three medium bowls or pie plates.
- 2In first bowl, combine mustard and honey.
- 3In second bowl, combine egg and milk.
- 4In third bowl place the bread crumbs.
- 5Dip each pork chop in honey mustard, lightly coating each side, then in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs, coating well.
- 6Fill a large frying pan with about 1/4-inch of vegetable oil and heat over high heat.
- 7Reduce to medium heat and add pork chops.
- 8Fry each side until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes per side for thick chops, adjust accordingly for different thicknesses.
- 9Keep any cooked chops in a 375°F oven on a baking sheet until remaining are done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Spicy Brown Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.3
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 196.6 mg
- Sodium 513.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 59.5 g