Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A jar of these makes a nice hostess or teacher gift. Give them a try on a leafy salad!!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb pecan halves
- In heavy skillet, melt butter.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Add pecans; toss until nuts are well coated.
- Place in 300 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring often until nuts are brown and crisp.
This has a good flavor, but not enough. At least for me. This is not indicated, but I laid the pecan mixture out on a flat cookie sheet with a foil pan to bake. Will keep on file. Thank you!