Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and simple, nothing more to say.Try replacing the aubergines with Jarred peppers or mushrooms.
- 4 pita breads
- 330 g roasted aubergines
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf, roughly chopped
- Toast the pita breads in batches until lightly golden and just starting to crisp.
- Drain the aubergines, reserving some of the oil, and whizz half in a food processor until smooth.
- Spread aubergine paste over each pita.
- Top with remaining aubergine slices and scatter on feta.
- Sprinkle over mint.
- drizzle with reserved oil and serve.