Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The flavor of this is different than the peanut butter in the jar at the store, but it has none of the stuff you can't pronounce in it and it contains the benefits of healthy soy and olive oil. We now prefer it over the store bought kind. This recipe was found on 'allrecipes.com'
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted roasted soybeans (roasted soy beans)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 5 -7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor with the knife blade and process 3-4 minutes.
- Add more oil for a smoother spread, less for a crunchier spread.
- I have made half a recipe several times with no problems. After making it, store in a glass or plastic container in the refrigerator.
- My husband likes to warm it a bit in the microwave before spreading on soda crackers.
- I don't know how many servings this makes. If you know, please let me know.