Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This is a very good bread folks, the outside of mine was a little crusty and the inside was soft and fluffy with a nutty whole wheat taste!
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Combine warm water, yeast, and sugar and let set for 10-15 minutes. The mixture should turn frothy.
- Add the yeast mixture to bread machine pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake according to the bread machine instructions.