Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like soft sugar cookies, look no further! These cookies won't last long in your house, they will VANISH!
- Cream together sugar and butter.
- Add the beaten eggs and vanilla.
- sift together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and nutmeg.
- Add to the first four ingredients.
- Let the dough chill for 2 hours.
- preheat oven to 425.
- roll out dough on lightly floured surface and cut the cookies about 1/2 inch thick.
- Try not to add too much flour to them it will ruin the texture of the cookies.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool, then frost with any frosting you would like.