Recipe by Chef riley212
I just started baking and I have to always make these, everyone loves them, I'm scared to try something else. I hate to measure, so this is a great recipe for those like me!!
Top Review by Chantel K
My GOODNESS Chef riley, I tried these yesterday in the spur of the moment to get into practice for my BIG Christmas baking session today and they were (still are) DELICIOUS! Very easy to make too! I wish I could give you 10 stars. Everyone in my home loved it. I'll have to make some more today. Thanx for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup of soften butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Again, I don't truelly measure. Don't get caught up in how much of this and that.
- Beat together butter, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- On wax paper, mix the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly add the dry to moist ingredients.
- You are looking for a solid, but not dry dough. Here is where you may need more flour or less.
- Add in all the chips, the more the better!
- On sprayed baking sheet, large uneven dolips!
- You are only going to cook for 9 minutes or less.
- Under cook your cookies!
- They stay softer longer and keep that right out of the oven taste!