Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These chewy moist cookies have a light airy feel and taste delicious!
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter (Softened)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 -5 1⁄8 ounce vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream sugars and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time until fully
- Add vanilla.
- In separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Slowly add dry to sugar/egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop cookies (try using ice cream scoop) about an inch apart on the sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.