Recipe by Deb's Recipes
Easy to make but quite addictive, this yummy treat never lasts long at my house!
Top Review by jess_ut
I made this because I was feeling festive! I am trying to get in the mood of fall! I dont really love caramel popcorn because I dont like that its "hard" so I was very happy I found this recipe! Hands down the best popcorn I have ever had! Thanks for sharing deb!
- 295.73 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml light corn syrup
- 118.29 ml margarine or 118.29 ml butter
- 0.25 ml salt
- 198.44 g sweetened condensed milk (half of a 14 oz can)
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 5676.0 ml popped corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, margarine, and salt in medium saucepan; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add stir in milk; cook, stirring frequently, to soft ball stage (240 degrees).
- Remove from heat then stir in vanilla.
- Pour slowly over popcorn, stirring until caramel is evenly distributed throughout.
- Store caramel popcorn in covered container.
- NOTE: You may vary the amount of popcorn used. I like a little less caramel coating and usually make this recipe with 8 quarts of popcorn.