Super Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Combine flour and red wine. Add to crock of slow cooker and stir in onions, garlic cloves, and carrots.
- Sprinkle the outside of roast with salt and pepper and set on top of carrot/onion mixture.
- Spread Worcestershire sauce over the top of the roast.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 5 1/2 hours or on LOW for 9 hours.
- Spoon the juices from the bottom of the slow cooker over the vegetables and roast, then sprinkle fresh parsley over the top and continue to cook 30 minutes on HIGH or 1 hour on LOW.
- Place roast on a serving plate and let sit 10 minutes. Place vegetables in a serving dish and pan juices in a gravy boat. Cut the roast against the grain into slices and serve.