Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
We don't care for the traditional sloppy joes, too sweet for us. Trying to come up w/ideas for lunchboxes I came up with this. Packed hot meat mixture in hot thermos's, cut up burger rolls and put in plastic containers, they only had to pour it atop rolls and eat with a fork.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso tomato soup with basil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain off excess fat.
- Stir in soup, water, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat through, simmer until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on rolls.