Recipe by KeithsKelly
A family favorite around our house! I typically serve this along with any meat that was grilled. It's requested over and over by my kids, and I always get requests for the recipe when others join us for dinner! Enjoy!
- 2 (19 ounce) bagsfrozen cheese, tortelinni
- 1 lb frozen baby peas
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1⁄2 green peppers or 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil your frozen tortellini in salted water until they pop up to the surface or until desired doneness.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water, allow to drain again.
- Add all veggies.
- Top with ranch salad dressing (I use Hidden Valley Lite) and mix well. I don't list an amount here, just keep adding until everything is well coated!
- As for the cheddar cheese, sometimes I add it in, sometimes I don't -- depends on the mood of the day! It's delicious either way!
- This can be served immediately, chilled for an hour or so, or even made a day in advance. If you're making it a day or so ahead of time, be sure to either add extra ranch dressing when making it or have more on hand when serving as the tortellini really soaks it up in the fridge! Enjoy!