1/1 Photo of Super Simple Super Yummy Appetizer
Northern Star's Note:
It doesn't get much easier than this and only 2 ingredients. Everyone who has tried these loves them. These can be made up ahead and frozen untill needed. The best part is you can make as many or as few as you need.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced hard salami, from the deli
- 1Lay wonton skin on table so that a corner is toward you. Place slice of salami on the skin . Roll up like a cigar from corner to corner, moisten tip of wonton with a little water to help hold together. Place on a cookie sheet seam side down. When you have as many as you want rolled, bake in preheated 375 degree oven about 10 minutes or until they turn lightly golden.
- 2Serve hot from oven or at room temp with a little honey mustard for dipping.
- 3I usually make these up ahead and freeze them unbaked untill needed.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Super Yummy Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 1775.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.1 g