Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
It doesn't get much easier than this and only 2 ingredients. Everyone who has tried these loves them. These can be made up ahead and frozen untill needed. The best part is you can make as many or as few as you need.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced hard salami, from the deli
- Lay wonton skin on table so that a corner is toward you. Place slice of salami on the skin . Roll up like a cigar from corner to corner, moisten tip of wonton with a little water to help hold together. Place on a cookie sheet seam side down. When you have as many as you want rolled, bake in preheated 375 degree oven about 10 minutes or until they turn lightly golden.
- Serve hot from oven or at room temp with a little honey mustard for dipping.
- I usually make these up ahead and freeze them unbaked untill needed.
Love these...have made them several times and people always love them! I also add a little cream cheese to the won ton wrapper sometimes just to change it up.
These were very nice and elegant looking. I served with some honey mustard for dipping.
These are so simple and good warm or at room temperature. My salami had a lot of flavor and the rolls didn't need any dipping sauce. I prepared them as part of my holiday open house buffet, but they were better received when served as the appy at just a simple dinner with friends. They are excellent with a glass of wine.