Recipe by SimplyMe
Light and tasty ... makes a great appetizer for any occasion ...
Top Review by AmyMCGS
I took these to a Christmas party, and between my husband tasting them before we left and the guests at the party, I never got to taste one! ;) They were very easy to prepare and, evidently, very tasty. I left out the garlic but otherwise followed the recipe as written.
- 10 -20 medium mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons onions (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean mushrooms set stems aside.
- Cook stuffing according to directions on box.
- Chop stems,in medium pan melt butter, add garlic, stems, and onions. Cook until tender.
- In a mixing bowl combine stuffing, and stem mixture.
- Lay cleaned mushrooms and a baking sheet, fill with stuffing mix and bake at 350 for 15-20 min., or until top of stuffing is slighty brown and crispy.