Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light and tasty ... makes a great appetizer for any occasion ...
- 10 -20 medium mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons onions (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Clean mushrooms set stems aside.
- Cook stuffing according to directions on box.
- Chop stems,in medium pan melt butter, add garlic, stems, and onions. Cook until tender.
- In a mixing bowl combine stuffing, and stem mixture.
- Lay cleaned mushrooms and a baking sheet, fill with stuffing mix and bake at 350 for 15-20 min., or until top of stuffing is slighty brown and crispy.
I took these to a Christmas party, and between my husband tasting them before we left and the guests at the party, I never got to taste one! ;) They were very easy to prepare and, evidently, very tasty. I left out the garlic but otherwise followed the recipe as written.
These appetizers were so easy to make and tasted wonderful! They were the first thing to go on our buffet table.
these turned out very good thanks