Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super Easy Stroganoff Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- garlic salt
- egg noodles, hot cooked
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Cook, stirring, until it crumbles.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add to skillet sliced mushrooms and onion slices.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Add meat, sour cream, and soup.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or hot cooked egg noodles.
I realize that the object is to keep this simple, but I really think that adding some nutmeg would enhance the flavor.