- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, divided (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours until set.
- Garnish with remaining topping.