- 4 (8 ounce) boneless sirloin steaks
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or 4 tablespoons frozen chives
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- seasoned pepper
- 3 -4 cups cooked long grain and wild rice blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound steaks with flat side of mallet until thin--about 1/2 inches to 3/4 inches thick.
- Cook chives in 4 tablespoons butter about 1 minute
- Add Worcestershire & lemon juice.
- Heat to bubbling hot.
- Heat remaining butter in 12 inches skillet until slightly browned.
- Add steaks & cook 3 minute
- Turn & cook 2-3 minute or till desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with salt & seasoned pepper. Pour sauce over steaks & rice.
- Garnish with parsley.