Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Football season is here! Twisted Butter Chef Jane Johnson offers an exciting recipe that kicks up the flavor of Game Day Grub. Below you will find Super Simple Shrimp Tailgate Dip, using Twisted Butter’s Chive and Parsley Butter, among other fresh ingredients.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag baby shrimp
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 tablespoons Twisted chive and parsley butter (melted)
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- In a food processor, add shrimp and chop fine.
- Add onion, cream cheese, mild cheddar and melted butter. Blend well.
- Place mixture in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Serve with chips and/or assorted vegetables.