1/1 Photo of Super Simple Scrumpcious Sloppy Joes
My mom's recipe, I can't stand any other kind of sloppy joe - these are sooooooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef, drain and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Add onions and celery and cook until onions are clear.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and stir until hot.
- 4Add more mustard to suit your taste.
- 5Serve on buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Scrumpcious Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 886.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.3 g