1/7 Photos of Super Simple Pizza Sauce
I can only say thank you to the great chefs of Zaar for inspiring me to make pizza again. I tried several sauces EXCELLENT and dough recipes EXCELLENT and then told myself to come up with another sauce recipe to zip up in a hurry. Well here she is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a heavy sauce pan, medium size coat bottom with olive oil, turning pan, heat on med heat.
- 2add garlic and cook til just under brown.
- 3add in remainder of ingredients minus S & P.
- 4bring to boil, then simmer 30 min or until thickened to your liking.
- 5add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6spread on favorite pizza dough, add in all your favorite accoutrements and enjoy.
- 7thid is a basic recipe, I have added in chunked tomatoes, slivered onions, shredded chicken, black olives, handful of parmesean cheese, and warmed through before preparing pie.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Pizza Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 684.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: