1 hr 15 mins
This recipe comes from my DH's grandmother. Over Christmas she gave me two recipes one for old fashion fudge and then this super simple recipe. I made both and the super simple recipe was voted most delicious by the entire family. Thanks for the recipe Grammie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter 8x8 inch pan or line with parchment paper slightly overlapping pan edges for easy removal after cooling.
- 2Mix first 5 ingredients in a sauce pan stirring constantly.
- 3Heat to boiling and boil for about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add chocolate and stir until melted.
- 6Add vanilla and walnuts and stir until incorporated.
- 7Spread into buttered pan.
- 8Cool until firm (If you are impatient you can place covered in the refrigerator to speed up the process).
- 9Cut into 1 or 2 inch pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple No Candy Thermometer Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g