Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick, absolute no-hassle recipe with lots of yumminess. :)
Make and share this Super Simple Mushroom Capsicum Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Heat a thick-bottomed pan (I use an open pressure cooker).
- 2. Add butter and 2-3 drops of olive oil to prevent the butter from turning brown too quick.
- 3. Add chopped mushroom and mix well.
- 4. It'll start letting out water in sometime. Add a little bit of salt and sprinkle the Italian mixed herbs on top. Stir them.
- 6. When the water begins to bubble, add the capsicum. Sprinkle a little bit of salt if you used very little for the mushrooms.
- 7. Mix well. Wait till all the water evaporates.
- 8. The mushroom-capsicum stir will start getting coated with the spices well.
- 9. Wait till the veggies get a little 'fried' or start sticking to the pan too much.
- 10. Take it off the stove and savour. :).