A quick, absolute no-hassle recipe with lots of yumminess. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat a thick-bottomed pan (I use an open pressure cooker).
- 22. Add butter and 2-3 drops of olive oil to prevent the butter from turning brown too quick.
- 33. Add chopped mushroom and mix well.
- 44. It'll start letting out water in sometime. Add a little bit of salt and sprinkle the Italian mixed herbs on top. Stir them.
- 56. When the water begins to bubble, add the capsicum. Sprinkle a little bit of salt if you used very little for the mushrooms.
- 67. Mix well. Wait till all the water evaporates.
- 78. The mushroom-capsicum stir will start getting coated with the spices well.
- 89. Wait till the veggies get a little 'fried' or start sticking to the pan too much.
- 910. Take it off the stove and savour. :).
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Mushroom Capsicum Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.1
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 4761.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g