Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
We make this at our house when we are craving chocolate tapioca pudding. It is so simple to make...it can even be made in the microwave. Note: Prep and cook time does not include cooling.
Top Review by Elmotoo
Turns out my boxes of pudding were 3oz but it worked. I would stop cooking at 6 mins. At 8 mins, it got gluey. At 7 mins, it was loose before refrigeration but still gluey after. Yes, I tried this 1st w/chocolate pudding & bananas. The next night I used vanilla pudding but was out of bananas. I will probably make this frequently since it's so fast & easy. :) Thanks! Made for Aussie swap 3/10.
- 1 (5 ounce) boxcook and serve chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk (can use skim)
- 3 tablespoons minute tapioca
- bananas, slices raspberries (optional) or whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk in a large deep microwave safe bowl. (I use a 6 cup glass measuring cup).
- Add the chocolate pudding powder and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the tapioca and allow to sit for 5 minutes to soften.
- Microwave on high 8 minutes stirring every two minutes.
- Top with fruit and whipped cream if desired.