1/1 Photo of Super Simple Lamb Marinade
This is such a simple marinade, so easy to prepare and best of all - it's done in a big zip-lock bag, so there's no mess to clean up. It's great for grilling or for roasting. I use it on any cut of lamb. I'm splurging on two 1-pound pre-frenched racks of lamb from "New Zealand Fresh Lamb" for our anniversary. It makes enough for about 2 - 2 1/2 pounds of lamb. You can always vary the few spices in it to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to the zip-lock bag, seal, and smoosh around to blend everything together.
- 2Dump your lamb chops or racks in and marinate in fridge for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 3Take out and bring to room temperature before cooking.
- 4Heat up your oven or grill and cook away, using the remaining marinade for an occassional basting!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Lamb Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10920.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 66.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g