Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family's favorite grilled item.
- Shuck corn (remove husks) and remove silk.
- Spray each ear with veg. spray.
- Place directly over heat on medium-hot grill.
- Rotate when dark spots appear and kernels deepen in color (usually about 2 to 3 minutes) until ears are uniformly cooked (usually 10 to 12 minutes). The ear will be speckled with char spots.
- Add salt and serve with favorite butter or flavored butter.
Just goes to you show that no one is EVER too old to learn a new thing or two. I've never grilled corn before as I have always steamed it in my steamer, but I wanted to try grilled corn and did a search on the internet and this recipe caught my eye. I tried it and we LOVED it! Thanks Red Apple Guy for submitting this wonderful recipe.
This was awesome !! I used butter flavored crisco. Turned out great.will be using this one all the time!! Thanks red apple guy
This is the way I've been grilling sweet corn for years. I season the ears with course salt and fresh ground black pepper after spraying with cooking spray and before grilling.