Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family's favorite grilled item.
Make and share this Super Simple Grilled Corn on the Cob (No Foil, No Husks) recipe from Food.com.
- Shuck corn (remove husks) and remove silk.
- Spray each ear with veg. spray.
- Place directly over heat on medium-hot grill.
- Rotate when dark spots appear and kernels deepen in color (usually about 2 to 3 minutes) until ears are uniformly cooked (usually 10 to 12 minutes). The ear will be speckled with char spots.
- Add salt and serve with favorite butter or flavored butter.
This is the way I've been grilling sweet corn for years. I season the ears with course salt and fresh ground black pepper after spraying with cooking spray and before grilling.
This was so good!! I was visiting a friend who was grilling the evening meal and had corn on the cob to be one of the sides. I remembered this recipe and wanted to (and did) throw my shucked corn on the grill while the meat was still cooking. I could have made a meal out of this grilled corn. Best grilled corn I ever had. Thanks Red Apple Guy for posting this recipe
Perfect! Simple and tastes great. Love having my corn "carmelized" a little like this.