Recipe by cookingcarey
This is one of my family's favorite meals, and it's so simple to make. We eat it almost year 'round and use our George Foreman grill for a fast and easy to clean up dinner.
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small summer squash
- 1 small onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (we like the tomato basil flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash vegetables thoroughly, then slice zucchini and summer squash into 1/4 in slices. Cut pepper lengthwise into quarters and flatten with knife.
- Toss veggies in a bowl with half the olive oil.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil onto thawed chicken breasts, and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer onto grill and let cook about 15 minutes, or until tender. Remove veggies from grill and cool chicken until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. (If you're using an outdoor bbq, just put the veggies on the top rack and cook at the same time as chicken).
- Toss any leftover vegetables and chicken in pasta, with a butter and parmesan alfredo sauce for a quick dinner the next night!