1/1 Photo of Super Simple Egg Salad Sandwich
This is a very basic version of an egg salad sandwich, yet tasty and satisfying. Made with low-fat mayo, and a sprinkle of paprika for some color. I've added some snipped parsley, but you can add your favorite herb, as desired. Recipe is easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place hardboiled eggs into a small bowl; add mayonnaise.
- 2Use a fork to smash egg and combine with the mayonnaise.
- 3Season with pepper and paprika, to taste.
- 4Garnish with snipped parsley or your favorite herb.
- 5Butter the toasted bread, and spoon on the egg filling to make a sandwich.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Egg Salad Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 328.2 mg
- Sodium 364.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: