Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very basic version of an egg salad sandwich, yet tasty and satisfying. Made with low-fat mayo, and a sprinkle of paprika for some color. I've added some snipped parsley, but you can add your favorite herb, as desired. Recipe is easily doubled.
- Place hardboiled eggs into a small bowl; add mayonnaise.
- Use a fork to smash egg and combine with the mayonnaise.
- Season with pepper and paprika, to taste.
- Garnish with snipped parsley or your favorite herb.
- Butter the toasted bread, and spoon on the egg filling to make a sandwich.