Recipe by Bekah49036
I grew up eating these. They are so simple to make and taste GREAT! I recommend making extra...they never last long. :)
Top Review by Hamlin
My sister-in-law made some of these one late night and told me it was something her mom had made the kids when they were young. Very quick and easy and YUMMY! We normally shape and fry the dough and dip it in chocolate frosting.
- 1 (8 -10 count) package refrigerated biscuits
- butter flavor shortening (for frying)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat one inch of shortening in large skillet.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and fry 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- While biscuits are frying, combine cinnamon and sugar in shallow dish and mix well.
- Once biscuits are done cooking roll immediately in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Best served HOT! Enjoy!