I got this recipe from a family friend. It is so simple that my 12 y.o. son will throw it together for me without complaining! Feel free to use any beef or pork roast you prefer. I have been known to use a chuck roast and a pork roast at the same time.
- 2 -3 lbs arm roast or 2 -3 lbs beef shoulder
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups water
- 4 -5 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups baby carrots
- Combine 1st 3 ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4.5 hours.
- 45 minutes before serving add last 2 indgredients. The smaller your diced veggies the faster you can serve.