Recipe by courtney.norman
This is a simple take on Chicken and Gravy. I ususally serve this over white rice, my family loves it. Plus it makes for good leftovers which is always a plus.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix (I use Lipton)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chicken gravy
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together Cream of Chicken Soup with water (I just fill up the soup can), packet of chicken gravy, and packet of Lipton Onion Soup.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot ( I use liners for my crock pot, if you don't then you might want to spray it with non stick spray).
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook on High for 5-6 hours.
- Close to the end of cooking you can add a small amount of whole milk to lighten up the gravy, makes it a bit creamier. I haven't measured exact amount, it's all about taste and color. This part is up to you.
- Shred chicken in crock pot with gravy.
- Serve over white rice, brown rice, mashed potatoes, or whatever you want.