A quick, simple recipe as shown on Paula Deen's program. These are like a dense version of Funny Bones. Don't worry about filling the cupcake cups up to the top, these are made with brownie mix and won't spill over the side like regular cupcakes will. They keep for well over a week, too. Check your box of brownie mix for directions/ingredients. I used Betty Crocker and it is what I am basing my ingredient list on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or 8x8" pan temperature listed on box). Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan.
- 2Mix brownies according to "cake-like" option listed on box.
- 3Fill each cupcake liner halfway with batter.
- 4Sprinkle half of the chips in the 12 cupcake liners.
- 5Fill liners with the remainder of the batter which should bring them almost to half-full.
- 6Sprinkle other half of the chips over the top.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes, until a toothpick or tester comes out clean.
- 8Cool on a wire rack and store cooled cupcakes in a ziploc bag or airtight container.
- 9You may use another variety of chips or even mini marshmallows or finely chopped nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.1
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g