Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is such an easy recipe that anyone can make.
- 8 eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 plain milk chocolate candy bar
- Separate eggs at room temperature, melt chocolate and butter in microwave at medium high.
- With wooden spoon, beat in yolks one at a time. Beat well after each one. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold chocolate into egg whites with whisk. Pour into dish and chill.
- Whip cream until fluffy, add sugar to taste. Top mousse with whipped cream, decorate with shaved chocolate (from chocolate bar).