So easy its not really a recipe just a heads up to let you know how many it yields.
Make and share this Super Simple Chocolate Covered Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 22 miniature pretzel twists
- Put chocolate in small bowl.
- Microwave for 35 seconds.
- The chips will still look whole, DO NOT MICROWAVE ANY LONGER! IT WILL BURN, instead stir for 20 seconds and all lumps will be smooth.
- Lay out a piece of foil.
- Dip pretzels with fingers in chocolate scrape off excess and lay on foil.
- Wait 30 minutes to cool (Better if not put in fridge or freezer, they melt when they come out).