So easy its not really a recipe just a heads up to let you know how many it yields.
Make and share this Super Simple Chocolate Covered Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 22 miniature pretzel twists
- Put chocolate in small bowl.
- Microwave for 35 seconds.
- The chips will still look whole, DO NOT MICROWAVE ANY LONGER! IT WILL BURN, instead stir for 20 seconds and all lumps will be smooth.
- Lay out a piece of foil.
- Dip pretzels with fingers in chocolate scrape off excess and lay on foil.
- Wait 30 minutes to cool (Better if not put in fridge or freezer, they melt when they come out).
Wow that is super easy i might make now!
I made this with pretzel rods and it turned out wonderfully. After dipping the rods in chocolate, I sprinkled sugar crystals on them, which made them look pretty. I wrapped a few in decorative baggies and gave them away as gifts.
Thank you for this recipe. In looking through other recipes, they called for parafin wax or other ingredients that I didnt have on hand and didnt really want to use. Others called for butter which was too late as I had already started melting the chocolate. This was simple and worked great. I used all organic ingredients (thank you Paul Newman!) and used dark chocolate instead of the milk chocolate. It took about 30 minutes to harden as the directions said, and I really appreciated the tip to not put them in the fridge; I had been doing that in the past and now I know why they would always melt after wards. Thank you for this recipe.