Recipe by Lisa Lou Who
This quick fix meal is a cinch to throw together after work!! My boys (3&5) love it!!
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, at room temp
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken breasts, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's ready to serve cream of potato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll bottom pie crust onto bottom and up sides of 9" square baking dish.
- Mix chicken, vegetables, and soup together in large bowl.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining pie crust.
- Seal edges and flute top.
- Bake at 450 for 35-45 minutes or until golden.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.