Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mother in law made these one night and they are great and fast. When you don't have time to cook. Kids can make the burrito by themselves. Add other ingredients that you like- we prefer it simple!
- debone and deskin chicken and tear into shreds.
- saute mushrooms in olive oil for 5-7 minutes until cooked
- for burrito-place chicken, cheese and mushrooms on a tortilla and wrap up place in microwave on microwave safe plate for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high.
- for quesadilla- place a tortilla on a nonstick fry pan sprayed with a nonstick spray, sprinkle chicken, cheese and mushrooms over entire surface top with another tortilla. let cook until just brown over medium heat and carefully flip cook other side the same way.
- move quesadilla to a plate and cut into 4 triangle serving pieces.
- enjoy with sour cream and salsa or whatever you enjoy topping it with.
Very nice. Scaled the recipe back to serve 2. I had some odds and sods of the ingredients mentioned leftover, so this was convenient. I did add some sliced green onions and used cheddar for one and brie on another. :)